Friday, June 17, 2011

Scam-blogger Attitude Caught on Tape!

"Do You Know How Well Educated I Am?"

image
She told the conductor:
"I was not cursing, excuse me, do you know what schools I've been to?
"I'm sorry, do you think I'm a little hoodlum?
"From my mouth? Excuse me? Do you know how well-educated I am?
"Stop the train, stop the train.
"No do not tell me to go to customer service. I am not a crazy person. I am a very well-educated person."
The woman got more and more upset before storming off. A minute later, there was an announcement asking all passengers not to use profanity on the train, "especially those people who went to Harvard or Yale or are from Westport."
UPDATE: The indignant woman is Hermon Raju, according to Dealbreaker. She was recently a graduate intern at BNP Paribas, according to her LinkedIn profile. She has an undergrad degree in politics from NYU and a graduate degree in finance and marketing from NYU.

 "I'm not a crazy person."

Recent Grad Hermon Raju has been caught using her NYU diploma to pull rank on a remarkably polite train conductor.

Not only are her spoken works egregious, but she also initiates offensive physical contact, a common law battery. Since the victim was a train conductor this has to be a felony of some sort. This escalated the matter to a whole new level. Occasional verbal disagreements are unfortunately bound to happen when people are forced to share space, however why is it typically the person touting how educated and superior they are who has to make an unpleasant situation into a cringe worthy spectacle, not to mention a potentially dangerous felony. Oh yes stop the train and inconvenience hundreds of people because I am so educated and important. Oh and I deserve a job too, because I am educated. She also demanded a refund. It remains to be seen whether she will also demand a refund from her graduate school. Isn't what Hermon Raju did the same as what law school "scam bloggers" are doing? That is, flashing their educations and expecting people to cower at their prestige. Demanding that the train of the legal profession be stopped, inconveniencing all the riders / successful lawyers, because they fucked up / didn't read the terms when they bought their tickets. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I found it, hooray!

    This blog is REALLY taking off! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This obnoxious cunt is fuckin' GORGEOUS.

    I know EXACTLY what she needs to get her mind right.

    ReplyDelete